Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #83

1. So the PPA (Philadelphia Parking Authority) "Relocated" my car last Wednesday for parking in a snow emergency route... But when I called them on Thursday they had the nerve to tell me that they don't keep track of relocated cars and I had to walk around and look for it (WTH)...

2. Something is Missing... And I'm not talking about my Car!!!

3. I'm shoveling my car out the snow and I see my neighbor in her late 60s is having a hard time so I offer to help her *deference at work* and I swear to you this Jawn acknowledged the help and took herself and her shovel in the house and never returned... Lol

4. I'm at the nail salon getting a pedicure and the chick next to me tells the Jawn doing her nails to watch out for the pimple on her big toe... Jawn that aint NO pimple. Lol

5. Why did Roscoe the cat that "thinks" he lives on my porch have a surprise waiting for me when I got home... If he tries to put that thing through my mail slot, Ima call the APCA on his tail!

6. U ever find yourself listening to reeeally old music? Like the kind that u don't play too loud? Lol...

7. Am I the only one who wanted some Doritos after the Super bowl???

8. How do you manage to comment on one of MY pictures on facebook and spell my name wrong... Its Right there??? That's like standing in front of someone and calling them the wrong name!

9. Wow... Never Heard of a funeral being postponed due to excepted Snow.

10. 2 weeks ago they predicted Snow on Monday for that Friday so why was it acceptable for my neighbors to start holding their spots on that Tuesday with chairs and cones??? UNACCEPTABLE!!!

11. OMG... I wanna play Duck Duck Goose!!!

12. I miss my Mommy... Time to go Home!!!

13. I'm not like what you've been used to...

"I will unite with anyone to do Right... And with No one to do Wrong" ~ Fredrick Douglas

No comments: