Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #70

1. "I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you, Sometimes I love you, Sometimes you make me blue, Sometimes I feel good, At times I feel used, Loving you darling- Makes me so confused"... Alicia Keys

2. If I can't have your Trust why would I want anything else???

3.Why did a patient tell me that he went to spit his gum out the window and his tooth went wit it???

4. Can you imagine a grown man wiping himself with a feminine wipe??? Lol

5. My Boss caught me changing the clock at work so we could get out 10 mins early so he moved it to 10 mins slow... Lil does he know Ima just come in 10 mins late tomorrow!!! Lol

6. How can you miss what you never had??? Most people miss out on their Blessing while they are too Busy Blessing their curse!!!

7. Almost died using my cruise control...

8. So I've heard of your car window being broken so when u go through the drive thru u have to open the door... But your window and door not working and having your kid climb out the back hatch to order the food then run around to window 1 and 2 is just too much!!!

9. Learning the hard way that... Forgiveness is not for the other person... Its for you!!!! (Thx LS)

10. Summarizing my weekend with the girls... 11 out 15, hot as hell, Chessmen, the return of the facilitator, girl talk, male bashing (much deserved lol), beer bellys, no Apples, Book reviews, great food, "I've nevers", blue suede shoes, uncontrolable laughter, astronomy lessons, disappearing acts ;), trips down memory lane, photo opts, sleepovas, crazy lightening, And WONDERFUL life updates... I love my Linesisters!!!

11. What is it about that elevator that makes me sound like Patti La Belle!

12. Please Don't make me do a drive by with my Bible!!!

13. I'm just Chillin...

"From great difficulties spring great dreams"

No comments: