Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #61

1. I am ONE of a kind... Don't make the mistake of treating me like everyone else!!!!!!!

2. I don't understand by How you look at me, why we are not together???

3. I woke up Wednesday morning in a panic, it was 930am and I have to be to work at 730am. So while throwing my clothes on (yeah I wasn't gonna wash) in a rush I called the office and left my boss this stupid message "Hi, I got a flat tire and had these 3 Mexican guys push my car to the nearest tire center which happened to not have any air. Therefore I am stuck at the place waiting for a tow. I should be there in 30mins". Then, I get 2 blocks away from my house before I remember that I am off on Wednesdays...

4. No more yogurt before going to the gym... People are starting to stare!

5. Just because u saw me doesn't mean you made me Lil Weezy!!!!

6. Did you know when you hack into a business voice mail and delete the dumbest message you have ever left that-that message stays in the trash for 2 days before it really deletes? ;(

7. I found the key to weight lost! I was sick last week and lost 6lbs... I'm gonna get the flu next week... You won't even recognize me!!!

8. When I get rich, I'm going to hire a midget to scratch my back all day...lol

9. We pulled a 8 year old kid's wisdom teeth yesterday... Does anyone else not see the problem in that?

10. I don't drink coffee, it stunts your grow... AND I got places to go!!!

11. Do you even read my random thoughts? STOP skimming the page for the short ones...

12. Please stop DISRESPECTING ME....

13. I have been Disappointed, Disenfranchised And Disillusioned By Failed Relationships...

"A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination, prepared to be herself and only herself".

No comments: