Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #80

BEST BUY SPECIAL EDITION:
LETS SEE IF I REMEMBER HOW TO DO THIS... FEEL FREE TO COMMENT
VOLUME 2: BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...
22 MORE THINGS THAT PERTURB ME ABOUT WORKING AT BEST BUY...


1. Please STOP asking me if I still work at Best Buy especially when you run into me at the store and you see me in my uniform- I don't wear the shirt for fun!!!

2. If you are Black and the name on your credit card is Sung Ho... Please get out of my line, go to my co-worker next to me! Anything and Everything gets by Him!

3. Please Do Not comment on my appearance or personification... I will not smile because you tell me 2... I don't wear a name tag cause I am liable to be Rude to you, but if you ask my name is Giannia... HAHHAHAHHAHA (INSIDE JOKE)

4. Oh NO You Didn't Tell me you were in a hurry... I will be taking my sweet time now!!!!

5. I have no problem with you wanting to be on your phone... But Do Not ask me to repeat Myself!

6. Please don't get mad at me cause you waited 15 minutes in my line ONLY to find out we ONLY do returns at Customer Service. And Yes you have to wait in their long line as well! Lol

7. No we don't work off of commission so Please Stop acting like the money goes directly in my pockets!!!! I'm just trying to help you out!

8. Employees on your day off... Please RELAX, you just started 30 days ago, how was I suppose to know you worked here and you get a discount??? Closed mouths don't get Feed!

9. Sidenote: New Employees-Best Buy is lying to you... After the Holidays you will be getting the BOOT!!!! OOPS I'm late... You Did!!!

10. Customers Please do not come up to me at my register and ask me if "This is the Checkout"!!!!

11. Don't get mad at me because Walmart has the movie cheaper than we do... Why aren't you at Walmart then???

12. Service and Replacement plans are for IN-CASE-$HIT-HAPPENS... And knowing your luck.... $hit will happen!!!

13. Btw... If you are spending $999.99 on a item and you can't afford the $60 Service/ Replacement Plan then maybe you shouldn't be buying that item right now!!!

14. Customers Please Do Not come in the doors at 9:50pm and expect us to be Happy and Courtesy that you want a TV that's in the warehouse on the bottom of all the other tvs... For your Shopping convenience we will re-open at 9am tomorrow morning!

15. Did you really just ask me if we did LAYAWAYS???

16. Circuit City closed a year ago, please don't bring in a yr old circular and expect me to price match something for you!!!!

17. If you know that the line is long why wouldn't you use your time wisely and get your form of payment ready or make your selection before getting to my register? Don't you realize that's why the line is so long?

18. If we are having an Online ONLY sale... Why do you think its gonna be the same price in the store???

19. Please Don't come into Best Buy 5 times a week just to use our Internet and Play Rock Band!!! WE STILL LOVE YOU STEVE!!!! LOL

20. Employees we close at 10pm- We must be out by 10:05pm!!! Let's Stay Focus Tony!!!! Lol

22. Friends and Family... I know I work at Best Buy but I am not a walking, talking directory, I don't know if we carry it, How much it is, If its ever on Sale, How many we have in stock, How much it is with my discount, Can I drive to Delaware and get it with no taxes, Hold it for you at the store until next week, How much the service plan is, which model is better... And Finally NO I Do Not have the number to the manufacture. But since you are a Friend or Family Member- I would be happy to look it up for you ;)!!!!!


DON'T GET ME WRONG...AND I STILL LOVE MY J.O.B. LOL

No comments: