Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #68

1. Wishing on a Star...

2. Why did I watch a squirrel get electrocuted on my roof, play dead for 5 seconds then hop back up and re-gather his/her nuts!!! Lol

3. I asked a patient when was she due and she told me that she wasn't pregnant... AWKWARD!!!!

4. I have been late to work all week... What eva happened to those 6:30am wake up calls???

5. So my Boss hurt his finger yesterday, why did he think it was acceptable to give his finger an injection of novacaine???

6. I remember the time, place and the weather on the day you said hi to me...

7. This may sound a lil gay... But I am convinced that I am in Love with my Linesisters...lol I miss them jawnie heads... And I could really use them close by right now :)

8. I don't know why the Heart doesn't do what the Mind tells it???

9. Why did someone Sharpie my face on the picture of my Boss, Co-worker and me that hangs in the office??? My co-worker said it was one of the kids or the over-night clean up staff... But yall know I don't believe that Jawn ;( I feel so Disrespected!!!

10. Whatever happen to H.I.M.???

11. Its nothing like the summer, fireworks, cook out hoppin, Summertime on the radio, Legs
Shinning, Toes did- all while anticipating that first Hotdoug!!!

12. Not everyone wants to reach the Top... So feel luck if along your way you find someone heading in the same direction willing to climb with you...

13. THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS... OWT All Weekend... Catch Me If You Can!!!

"Let me tell you somethin'. This here, right now, at this very moment, is all that matters to me..." ~ Love Jones

No comments: