Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #77

1. Just waiting for you to change the color of my MOOD ring...

2. I think the Contractor working on my house stole my tooth paste... WWJD?

3. Why is this chick 8mos pregnant and out running me on the treadmill...???

4. Why did my patient have the nerve to tell me that my skin completion is what makes me teeth look so white- I wanted to monkey slap her!

5. I hate it when you tell me your gonna call me back and my phone never rings... Ugggggghhhhhh!!!

6. So my 60yr old grandma got into a fight with one of her neighbors last week lol (Why is my grandmother fighting?) In her words- "I had to Molly Whop that Hoe" lmao

7. Did I really walk into the glass door at Rite Aid??? I thought it was a automatic slider, but it never slid :( LOL

8. Gained 5lbs in my sleep dreaming I was on Top Chef sampling all the Food- And didnt cook a dang thing!!!! Lol

9. It may just be my opinion but I don't think heels are a good idea on the elliptical...

10. I miss my brother... Can't wait for him to come home!!!! (He is not in jail btw lol- The Navy)

11. Is it Bad that I go to the same shopping center where my gym is located to get something to eat but I don't workout???

12. My driver side mirror is being held on by Gorilla Glue... Please don't judge me or my Baby!!!!

13. I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you...

"Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet."

No comments: