Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #69

1. My life is a song... I want you to sing it off key!!!

2. To Good of a Woman to be your BEST KEPT SECRET...

3. If I ever go missing I have a folder on my computer titled Possible SUSPECTS... and within that folder are also several APPROVED pictures of myself for the news... Please don't have me out there on TV, milk cartons or papers looking JACKED!!!!

4.I wear shoes to bed cause I sleep walk... Lol

5. When I was in the 6th grade I was Absolutely Obsessed with this white boy with bangs... Oh Bradley Thomas where are you now??!???!

6. I once hopped in a dumpster hiding from some noisy Kappas just so they won't see me...(Had to be there) Lol I am the original Oscar the Grouch

7. I use to eat raw spaghetti noodles until I broke my tooth and ended up needing a root canal... Did I say "Use to"? Not a lesson learned!!!

8. I have reoccurring dreams that I am walking down a walkway in the park with the Man of my dreams and out of nowhere squirrels (Philly squirrels) start chasing us and H.E. Just leaves me to fight them off by myself!!! I have issues clearly...

9. I'm a cry baby on the low... Doesn't mean you should make me cry tho!!!

10. When I was born my family took one look at me and wanted to name me Tweetybird... Glad to see the rest of my body caught up with head!

11.When I'm DEPRESSED I SHOP... When I get my Credit Card statements- I get DEPRESSED... Do you not see the viscous never ending cycle I am twirling around in???

12. I like to touch pregnant people... Don't Judge Me!!!

13. My Best asset is my worst asset... Think about it!!!

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. "

No comments: