Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #65

1. I'm lost and I'm finding it really hard to find my way...

2. Why is it that a man's apology is simply acting like nothing ever even happen???

3. Why did I give one of my patients the wrong whitenning material and now she is walking around with her upper teeth looking like chicklets... Ummmmm I Still have a Job!!!!

4. If my boss calls me the Island Girl one more time... He really must not be used to Black Women and Braids lol

5. A patient in your waiting room...

6. It really stressed me out that one of the bathroom stalls at my job has its own sink inside the stall!!!! Idk why but what made that stall so special?

7. So much GAS I could top off my car... Lol

8. I watched this man crash his car watching some Chick lick a lolipop at the bus stop... Wait until you see me eat the skin off this KFC 2pc.... Now that's S.E.X.Y!!!

9. Just because I love you- Doesn't mean we are suppose to be together :(

10. Why did I think Swagsurfing was something you did on the computer???

11. I choked on a sunflower seed at work... Actually not funny, almost seen my life flash before my eyes. But it didn't stop me from finishing the bag...

12. Press Play-> Brandy's "Have You Ever"

13. I have been running from my past, speeding to get to a better future, forgetting to slow down for today...

"HAPPINESS KEEPS YOU SWEET, TRIALS KEEP YOU STRONG AND SORROWS KEEP YOU HUMAN, FAILURES KEEP YOU HUMBLE, SUCCESS KEEPS YOU GLOWING, BUT ONLY GOD KEEPS YOU GOING!"

No comments: