Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #64

DOMICIAN REPUBLIC STYLE
1. Did STELLA get her groove back??? What happens in the DR...

2. My new name is Patrice Louis Manuel Fernandez... I was married for 22 hours (he wasn't very faithful) Ohmmmmgeee lol

3. Almost lost my freakin life on a Banana Boat that capsized 3 times... I lost my breakfast and swallowed half the DR ocean...

4. Apparently at the Stripe Club called "Crystal's" where you can get anything for $3! I gave my friend $10 and I didn't see this dude until the plane ride home!!!!

5. Why did I step on a used condom on the beach? Only in the DR... Ewwwwww

6. ALICIA FARJDO... Nuff Said...

7. Never tell a Dominican woman that her baby is cute. Cause I did, then the woman left that jawn with me? I think she was asking me in spanish to take the baby back to the states with me! I turned around and the woman had disappeared... Hope that baby isn't still sitting on the beach!

8. Was I the only person who noticed the flies on the food? And did you know you can get any drink in a size Virgin???

9. Why did I go to the atm to get $20 out and it gave it to me in pesos coins, what kinda atm releases coins?

10. Got the best massage in the world... I walked in and saw this BIG JAWN and was like "I want you" *In my MR. T voice* she definitely got a lil up and close and personal wit me... (ummmmmm is it wrong that I like it?) HAHAHHAHAHA...

11. The DR- home of the unibrow and 3 thumbs per person!!!

12. If your not careful when driving through the city, they will rob you at a stop light...

13. Had the time of my life in the DR.... But now I need a vacation from my Vacation!!!! Looking forward to the Reunion June 6th!!!!

"Get the Booty Do"

No comments: