Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #74

1. You Still Haven't Figured Me out Yet??? I give you the answers and you still manage to Fail the Test!!!!

2. I'm told that Bruhz make great boyfriends... When they manage to get out of that undergraduate mentality- an Omega Man... imagine that!

3. So my mom was delivering mail one day and a White Man walked up to her and said "Have you ever had Sex in the Mail truck?"... My mother in her stuck face said "No"... So the guy said "Do you want to?... Lol Crazy things happen to my mom 2, its not just me!!!

4. It is Better To Be Alone, Than to keep the Wrong Company!

5. My boss caught me licking the inside of a Salt and Vinegar Chip bag (Don't act like you have never done it)... He was just mad that I was "Stashing" Food on him! Lol

6. Why did someone glue nickels, dimes and quarters to the sidewalk and had my mother walking down the street trying to pick them up! Hahahahaha! So SAD!!!!

7. Please don't mistake my tears for fear... Oh I'm just Pissed because I can't react the way I want!

8. Even his feet got muscles!!!! Lol

9. This Fall Degrassi gets Realer??? How much realer can that show get? I'm nervous...

10. Can I tell you a secret? I busted my tail carrying a huge bag of trash down the steps while on the phone wearing my good sandals... Landed on my back, slid down the stairs and knocked myself out with the bag of trash! Bruised my back and my ego! I need one of those "I've fallen and can't get up" Buttons!

11. When you look into the Mirror, Do you like what you see??? Confidence is Everything!!! I got Mines- Call M.E. if You Need Some :)

12. Brain farts are in an involuntary release of ignorance!

13. In 3yrs... GOOGLE ME....

"The World, Made By Man... Perfected By Women"

No comments: