Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #79

1. Don't ask questions if your not ready to hear the ANSWER...

2. Why are the Chinese food samplers at the mall so Darn Good??? But the Meal never compares?

3. Last week, I'm sitting at a red light and to my left pulls up this cute guy- nice car! So he asked me to roll my window down, and just then the gorilla glue holding up my sideview failed - leaving my freakin mirror dangling. :( SMH I just pulled off!!!

4. My Boss told me that I have Crack- Head Strength!!!! Lol I took it as a compliment!

5. So my friend came home one day to find a mouse in her bath tub, once she got over the initial panic attack she was instructed by her boyfriend to throw every cleaning supply that she had in the house at the mouse... Poor Mickey Didn't have a Chance Lmbo!!!!

6. Sometimes we know we shouldn't and thats exactly why we do...

7.Why did I see a woman holding a toddler in her hands on the back of a pick-up truck.... If she didn't qualify for the passenger side seat, I don't know who does!

8. FLASHBACK... Several yrs ago on Valentine's Day I really like this guy, and he brought all my friends and I a single red rose, so before I got home, my friends collected all the roses and put them together and told me that he had brought me these Rose(S)... I was so excited, but they could see I was about to O.D., so they confessed!!!! :( I think what they did hurt more than getting one single red rose! Thanks Nia, Eb and Chas!!!!

9. Why did my mother tell her Babies Daddy (yes u heard me right) that he stunk and this fool goes and sprays
Air freshner on himself???

10. The only easy day was yesterday!

11. Am I the only person who is Happy Eminem is back? Don't Judge Me!!!!

12. Unique is an understatement, I'm just messed up...

13. EXTRA- EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT... Apparently I Am Breaking News!!!!

"Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can't see yourself without."

No comments: