Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #63

1. No one told me it was gonna be this HARD...

2. Have you ever invited someone over to your place and when they went to use the restroom- you couldn't remember if you flushed the toilet from the last time you were in there??? AWKWARD!!!! LOL

3. So my 15yr old cousin just found out she is pregnant with Twins by her 16 year old boyfriend... His response to the news was... "How could that be? We only had sex once! So one of them can be mines, but the other belongs to someone else!?!?!"... SMH- CRACK IS WACK!!!

4. Someone definitely wrote in my Honestly Box on Facebook and said..." Where are the Random Thoughts"...lol

5. I asked my Boss what did he do for his Wife for Mother's Day? And he said... "Nothing... She not my mother" Hahahahhahahahahha...

6. Why do I always get the squeaky wheel carts at the supermarket or Wal-mart???

7. So I am in Kmart and after about 5 mins I notice that 2 security guards are following me around the store (No I wasn't stealing anything). My first thought was "Why does Kmart need some many security guards"- the answer became apparent later... They were just trying to talk to me and get my number, I tried explaining to them I had no phone but that lie was exposed when the song "Everybody in the club gettin tipsy" started ringing from my pocket (its my mother's ringtone... Don't judge her). So they help me do my shopping and when we got to the front, the store manager started yelling at both of them cause apparently while they were flirting the store was robbed by one of its own employees!!!! Lol (TBContinued)

8. I think when you accept the unacceptable, the unacceptable becomes acceptable...

9. ... So did I mention that they thought I intentionally distracted the guards while the employee robbed the store? Oh yea... The employee used the septa bus to get away!

10. My Co-Worker's lunch smells like doo-doo on a stick... I'm so tempted to febreeze it!!!

11. Got chased by a fat cat yesterday... Now I am afraid to go home....

12. HE LOVES ME...

13.RING-RING-RING... (NO ANSWER) Im Sorry_ Im in the DOMICIAN REPUBLIC HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE... PLEASE LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE!!!!

"Its The God In Me..." ~ Mary Mary

No comments: