Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #60

1. Why do Females Love with their Hearts and Males with their Heads??? For once I wish the roles were reversed!!!!

2. I'm downtown looking for a parking space and some guy pulls out with an hour still left on the meter- Don't you know the moment he left the spot, the meter went back to zero? Can the PPA (Philadelphia Parking Authority) really do that? Apparently yes they can...Mmmm SALT!!!!

3. I think everyone that works at my Dental Job goes into this one closet to past gas, I went into it yesterday (for no reason at all ;)) and I could tell someone had been there before me... Ewwwwwwwww

4. Why was there baby powder on the seat in the ladies room at my job??? Things that make
you go Mmmm hmm mm!!!!

5. BACK TO THE PPA... When I finally did park, don't you know they only gave me 3.5minutes for every quarter? What can I do in 3.5 minutes and why the half of a minute?

6. My Co-working and I haven't been speaking lately because she is twice my age, but doesn't act like it, so leaving the parking lot at my job the other day she hit someones car and then zoomed off... So I kindly left her information on the windshield of that person's car... It was the responsible thing to do ;) lol

7. I have the Greatest Mommy in the world... I thought I would share that with you on this Beautiful, Rainy, Pay-Day Friday!!! :)

8. I realized yesterday that I'm officially a old head cause I have a schedule from Sunday to Friday of things I must watch on TV., but I never see any of those shows because I fall asleep before they come on... Lol

9. Press Play... "At Night I Think Of You, I Want To Be Your Lady Baby"

10. I Can't Help but Remember those around me that I lost around this time of the year... My life hasn't been the same!

11. My Biggest fear in the world is that I will have the perfect job, all the $$$ I'll ever need, the House and the Car but no one to share it with...

12. Its funny how sometimes you don't get the hint until its slapping you in the face... You don't have to hit me... I GET IT!!!

13. Do you ever think that we are too OLD for the GAMES that we play? I don't wanna play anymore...

"The only Guy that deserves you is the one who thinks he doesn't."

No comments: