Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #57

God Brought me to, and God will bring me through...
1. *Holding a Sign* Will Work for LOVE...
2. Why is my 6'4/ 320 lb patient wearing Ugg boots with his sweat pants tucked inside??? Oh No... He just told me he was from Bmore- SMH!!!
3. I'm at the gas station and the guy in front of me asks for $50 on his pump, which just put my $4.93 to shame... Well a minute into getting gas a cop pulled into the gas station and this dude jumped through his passenger car door into the drivers seat and took off!!! So I kindly pulled my car up to his pump, fulled my tank and had the nerve to go inside and got his change!!! lol
4. SO animal control finally came and got that dead Doug that my neighbor was walking up and down the street last!!! But it got me too thinking... A year ago, this same guy told me that his wife had died 3 years ago... I won't be surprised if that Jawn is still laying in his bed??? He creeps me out!!! I got to get out of Philly!
5. Have you ever missed your trash day and decided to drive your trash to another neighborhood???
6. HAHAHAHAHAHHA... Your Mom's on Facebook!!!!
7. Went to volunteer at the senior center on a Blizzard Wednesday, I had about 20 puzzles I wanted to donate so I TEMPORARILY parked my car in the Handicap spot in front of the building, I came out of the building and Mr. Kendricks had got ejected out of his wheel chair into the snow, I went to help some of the other volunteers help him get up and I asked what happened and they said "Some Jerk parked in the Handicap spot and Mr. Kendricks had to park around the corner and wheel up the block on the ice!!! Dang... I felt bad... I blashed myself in front of the group for 10 mins, waited for everyone to leave then moved my car. lol
8. I don't SING... I VIBE... Yes thats what I call it!!!!
9. I have been thinking about it... What is another word for "thesaurus"?
10. How you gonna order take out for someone in another state??? My Adp and Kenny are Silly!!!
11. Hahahahaha... I'm laughing just thinking about this one... Why did my friend call the cops on a stray cat that was apparently "preventing" her from living her house cause the cat wont leave her steps!!! lol You will not allow a cat to hold you hostage in your own house Jinnely!!!
12. Sometimes God Has To Turn You Up Side down, So You Can Learn To Live Right Side Up!!! AMEN
13. Are YOU Hiring????
(If you didn't get it, Refer to #1)
"If I can't do it, Then it Can't be Done"

No comments: