Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #71

1. Holding my tears at bay...

2. Have you ever been in the car alone and passed-gas and it was so fool that you had to say excuse me to yourself??? Lol

3. I'm convinced that my Boss has an imaginary friend, cause I know he ain't talking to me that way!!!!

4. Every minute spent angry- Is 60 seconds worth of Happiness Wasted...

5. Is it possible to be in Love with 2 people at the same time EQUALLY???

6. Is it wrong that I have been going really hard competing against a 3yr to be the Flower Girl at my Auntie and Unkle's wedding??? Sorry Chloe- But I mean business!!!

7. Things don't happen when you want them to happen... They happen when they're suppose to happen.

8. Why did a Bill Collector call my phone and leave me a voicemail saying "What is wrong with you"??? Lol I really ain't gonna pay you with that attitude!

9. Why did the chick on treadmill slit her pants and refused to stop her work out??? What's worst is I'm on the bike behind her and I have to watch her thong being lodged deeper and deeper into her crack!

10. I asked a pregnant woman to rub her belly yesterday, not only was she not Pregnant but she was not a She!!!

11. How could I be so naive???

12. Life is like a coin... You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can spend it ONLY once.

13. "ALL OR NOTHING" ~ PRW

Takes a Fed-Up person to say those words, A Proud person to mean it, But a Strong person to stick to it... Jesus Walks With Me!!!!

"IF..."

No comments: