Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #82

1. IF you ask M.E... I'm READDDYYYY....

2. So the electrician comes to my house and worked on the electricity on Thursday Morning, Thursday night I come home to no power... I call him up and he tells me he couldn't see to turn it back on??? Huh??? On top of that he tells me he is afraid of the dark!!!! *dead*

3. Did I really just watch my co-worker cut some Dead Skin off of her toe and then just put the surgical scissors back in the draw for the next dental procedure??? OMG...that's nasty!

4. A Disgusted, Busted and Can't be Trusted Moment... at the Senior Center... Have you ever seen old people "Play House"??? Ewwww
Sidenote: I will never play the teenage Baby-Sitter Again!

5. Dang... Her weave is Expired!!!

6. At the Senior Center- I was teaching a session last Wednesday on AIDS in the elderly community and why did Mr. Kelvin shout out "I'm to fat to have AIDS"... Hahahhaha... Old people!

7. Did this armoured truck man just stop to talk to me with all those money bags in his hand??? He was so dumb I could have robbed him!

8. Your teeth are real loud right now... Lol

9. Why did my Boss fell off the ladder yesterday trying to steal digital cable from the MRI lab upstairs... Lol CHEAPO

10. If I always think, the way I always thought, I'll always see, the way I always saw; If I always see, the way I always saw, I'll always feel, the way I always felt; If I always feel, the way I always felt.... No wonder I always get what I always got!

11. My Boss is so cheap that when we finished with our patient and he saw her disposable bib covering wasn't dirty, he made me fold it back up to re-use for the next patient.

12. I found out the hard way that you never look for a new computer on your old computer... Btw Mac or Dell???

13. .... For the Unthinkable!!!

"Its ok to lose your pride over someone you love. Dont lose someone you love though over your pride. Stick with your entree and get over your sides". – Fabolous

No comments: