Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #81

1. 2010... My year of CONSISTENCE!!!!

2. Embarrassing Moment #57... So I really cursed this lil girl out this weekend cause she dropped a bag of onions infront of my house and was gonna walk away from them... 2 mins into my rant I realized the poor child didn't have any ARMS... I'm going to Hell!!!

3. A Disgusted, Busted and Can't be Trusted Moment: When my patient on Monday could not resist the urge to lick my fingers the whole time I was cleaning her teeth... Nasty Jawn!!!

4. So I'm driving home and I witness Car B hit Car A at a light... They both get out and the Black driver of Car B told the white Drive of Car A to pull over to the side to exchange info... Car A pulled over while Car B took off... I saw that coming a mile away!

5. So a 82 year old woman is sewing my Boss (the Dentist) for "putting his fingers in her mouth too many times"

6. Why did I find Roscoe the Cat that lives on my porch stuck in my mail slot on the door???

7. So I'm looking for Hotels to stay at in Miami and in small print- why did one of the Hotels say " Must bring your own Sheets" lol!!!

8. Why do Chinese people always ask for a second bag at the store??? I'm just really curious cause they barely want to give me one bag at their stores?

9. A toxic Job is like a Bad Boyfriend... Eventually you have to say Enough is Enough!!!

10. I started Mentoring again and the agency sent my yesterday a picture and brief background description of my student and why is she Chinese with the first name of Ho??? I gotta give this jawn a nickname!

11. Still looking for H.I.M.???

12. Have you ever wanted something so bad that you put your all into it to end up with nothing... Then time passes and that thing is given to you and you no longer want it???

13. So Many choices... None which meet the criteria...

No comments: