Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #66

1. Its too Big, Its too wide, Too Strong, It wont fit, Its too much, Its too tough...SUCH A BIG EGO...

2. Not Moving On... Moving Forward...

3. So my MARRIED patient put a personal ad in the news paper saying "looking for someone to have a good time with"... He set up a date with this woman who he thought shared the same interest as him, and when he got to the restaurant he was mortified to find out that his date was his wife who had also placed a personal ad in the same paper... AWKWARD!!!!

4. Was it just me or was the Bet Awards really that Horrible...??? Why was Drake sitting down? Ciara... NO BOO-BOO singing is not your thang, Why was Jamie and Neyo boo-lovin the whole show? Joe Jackson (shoot yaself), Vin Raines- what were you talking about? Beyonce- why the wedding dress? and Janet gave me chills!!!!

5. One of our patients swallowed her crown and 2 hrs later she called the office and said she could feel it when she touched her stomach.... Hahhahahhaaha... Not even possible!!!

6. I think the Ice Cream Man is selling more than just Ice Cream... Why else would he be on my block at 3am???

7. The drive thru tellers at McDonalds are taking that "Just throw it in the bag" song a lil 2 serious!

8. Did security really chase me at Six Flags because I took a picture of the picture of me on the Nitro???

9. Can facebook just add people to my friend list??? Cause I'm sure I would never accept you!!!!

10. A little bit of effort goes a long way...

11. I called you, you answered,I said Hi and began to pull my heart out to you, never letting you get a word in... 10 minutes later you decided to tell me I dialed the wrong number! Is it bad that I still asked you for advice???

12. I seen transformers 2 and I have just been waiting for my car to make a move!!!

13. SELF DESTRUCTING IN 5...4...3...2...1...

I AM SO CONFUSED... This must be a mid- life crisis!!!!

No comments: