Sunday, May 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #67

1. 2 Times in 1 week... I'm spoiling you...

2. Its hard to explain the feeling when the inevitable becomes reality...

3. Why did Mr. Gross my patient have on a sports bra yesterday??? And when he noticed that I noticed the bra, he explained it as being good support for his back!!! AWKWARD!!!!

4. My Mother and Sister came up from Bmore for 2 days... Why did I have to take My Mommy to a suvineior shop to get Philadelphia key chains and magnets for her friends and co-workers? Lol

5. Come on Now... Did you really think those were Michael Jackson's Kids??? Lol

6. So my co-worker is a little on the slow side, she went out and brought 3 digital converter boxes because of the June 12th change over and she had the nerve to ask me to help her install them... Why does this Jawn have Verizon Fios already set up in her house???

7. "We go on because it is the hard thing to do. And we owe ourselves the difficulty" ~ Soror Nikki Giovanni

8. BEST BUY is slowly Fading me to Black!!!! Get at the Discount- Asap, Asap, A.S.A.P. :(
(Shout out to T-TA)

9. So they are really playing Mary Mary's "Its the God in Me" in the clubs!!! I Support It- But it does make it awkward to drop it like its hot :)

10. Did my patient really throw up in her mouth and expect me to continue to clean her teeth??? I'm SO DONE...

11. Why did I walk into the restroom at IKEA and someone had Shatted on the floor??? Nasty had completely missed the toilet!!! SMH

12. BTW am I the only one working on this 4th of July Friday???

13. IF you can keep your Head when are about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you... IF...

"Love yourself enough to set the standard for those who wish to Love you in Return"

No comments: