Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #22

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 2/1/2007

1. Love yourself enough to set the standard for those who wish to love you in return...

2. I am giving H.I.M. up for lent...

3. Someone called my job yesterday and said she wanted to check on the status of her employment application... now there are only 3 positions at my job (my boss's position, his wife's position and mines)... and 2 of them are permentant! So I did the responsible thing and told her she had the wrong number!!!

4. So I must not understand this lent thing, because I told my friend to tell h.i.m. I said hello yesterday... CAN I START OVER?

5. So a mistress posts an hitman ad on craiglist... I wondering what other services they are offering on craiglist?!?!

6. I watched a cat and a squirell fight yesterday over a slice of pepperoni pizza... who would have known that philly animals would like pork?

7. So my linesister thinks that I waste bottled sodas and juices too much so i had 3 capri suns the other day that I did not completely finish... do you know she milked my capri suns into one bottle and put it in the fridge for me.

8. The block I work on is a one way street, well the one way sign fell down 2 weeks ago and now it has become a two way street... like its acceptable now, people drive and park as though its always been a two-way street... I'm I the only one that thinks that the absence of a sign does not mean you do what you want?

9. Caught my boss lookin at dirty magazines again, he left it in a folder that he wanted me to work on today... I made sure I left it in a place his wife could find it...see the attached picture!

10. Fear knocked on my door... but my faith answered... and wouldn't you know, no one was there!

11. Just a thought... women play with sex to get love, men play with love to get sex...

12. I have never had a good VALENTINE'S DAY... I know its just another day on the calendar like any other... but Im tired of saying maybe next year!!! :(

13. I am lookin for something GREAT in 08, something FINE in 09, but I will take what I can get today... so make a way!!!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"

No comments: