Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #43

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK
So I started Volunteering at the Philadelphia Senior Center (PSC)...


The Names have been changed to protect the ELDERLY!!!

1. Got caught sleeping in the back stairwell by Ms. Wilson... but she is cool... she makes me stratch her back tho- don't worry, I wear the GLOVE!!!

2. If one more Senior pulls out their freakin teeth and tries to hand me their denture like I know what to with it...

3. Mr. Fields is 89 years old and believes that he is Barrack Obama's father... He tells me stories all day of a young Barrack!

4. Some old white man hit me on the butt wit his cane to signal me to open the door for him... He is currently still waiting for that door!

5. Caught Ms. Jaime and Ms. Sharee smokin weed in the Garden- they asked me if I wanted some-then gave me $10 to keep quite! I sure hope yall don't tell on them- I like my hush money!

6. I currently have 2 Ques, 1 Kappa and a Zeta fight to play me in a game of checkers! My checker game is tight but The Zeta is a beast- Literally!

7. They got a class called "Drop Down and Get ur Eagle On"- I am so sad I don't volunteer on Thursdays!

8. Mr. Harris has been "sexin" (his word, not mines) Ms. Roberts and Ms. Lee for 10 years, they just found out about each other... Did I mention that they are cousins? Stay tuned!!!

9. Ms. Lee is 72 years old and thinks she is pregnant.. Oh boy... this story gets better by the minute...

10. Mrs. Clemons told Mr. Clemons and my supervisor that I stole her apple sauce 2 days in a row! SNITCHES GET STITCHES- That's sure some good applesauce!

11. Mr. Jones as seen on the attached picture has aluminum foil under his hat because he believes the Government has been reading his mind since 1972... when I took this picture with my camera phone I forgot to turn off the flash and he went into a fit... made us close all of the windows and blinds in the room, cause he said Bush was hiding in the trees... BTW Mr. Jones is best friends with Mr. Fields- Obama's father!!! lol

12. Am I the only Volunteer? They got me as the Gardener, Psychologist, Aerobics Instructor, Hair Stylist to the Stars, Maintenance, Personal chef, and P.R. ( Why am I writing the news letters?)!!!

13. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional... I pray I don't end up like some of these people!!!

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~Mark Twain

No comments: