Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #42

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 8/9/08

1. Don't tell anyone this but I am terribly afraid of escalators that go down! Got my Filas stuck in one when I was 5 and I haven't been the same since! Had to wear Velcro L.A. Gears until I was 9! :)

2. 2.75- Delta just made it easier to Haze- I mean to REJECT!!!
RAISE YOUR STANDARDS!!!

3. Can you believe nothing crazy happened at my Dental Job this weekend? Oh wait some guy did call the cops on us because we refused to cement in his bridge because of his past due account!!! He told the police, we stole his teeth!!!

4. Black People At Best Buy Are Droppin Like Flies... Its bad when I have to prove to management that I still work there! The 3 of us that are left are taking bets on who is the next to go!

5. A Man Is As Faithful As His Options...

6. Would you rather take the short way home but sit in traffic for an hour or would you rather drive the long way for an hour and avoid all traffic?

7. Why does my hair dresser keep giving me side burns? I never come in wit side burns! And if she curls my widows peak one more time...

8. My LS Stephanie was at Fat Tuesdays for a going away bash and this one guy started buying her drinks-
Stephanie: He was cool but he was crossed eyed, somebody told me he was popular!
Me: What was his name?
Stephanie: DJ touch tone
Me: You mean DJ Touch Tone The Worlds number #1 Blind DJ? SHE is slow yall!!!

9. I am conflicted in my Heart... Is it still not acceptable to like R.Kelly's music?

10. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

11. Jealously Is A Wasted Emotion...

12. Heard of having ur assets froze?... Well I put all of my credit cards in a cup filled it wit water and put the cup in the freezer! FROZEN not BALLIN!!!

13. Oh New York... the ALLURE of the GAME keeps Calling My Name...

"I Get So Weak in the Knees, I Can Hardly Speak..."

No comments: