Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #33

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 5/30

1. Stuck in a Hospital, Sittin on a stool, Doctor gettin on my nerves.... Im going out of my mind, I thought the patient was fine, DON"T KNOW IF HER TEETH are HERS!!!

2. I can't stand it when girls walk around with flip flops and their feet are blacker than the street pavement- Boo Boo maybe Old Navy 2 for $5 is not for you!

3. My boss walked in on me attempting my hand at cleaning my own teeth... my back was to him, so he asked me "what are you doing? I jump when I heard his voice... a sure sign that I was guilty-so I turned around and said "I should probably bring the next patient in..." hahaha... Whats wrong with me?

4. I got off of work the other day, unlocked my car door and got in- then I started getting frustrated cause my car won't start. So I started looking around my car and noticed that alot of my stuff was missing... It took me 3 minutes to realize that wasn't my car... I was so embarrassed as I creep out of this unknown car across the parking lot to my car. I hope no one was watching me!!!

5. My paper tags expired yesterday on my new car... pray that I make it to Maryland on Wednesday... hahaha! No Im really Serious!

6. I'm at the laundromat on the 4th of July and this woman was next to me washing her clothes... my mind was blown as she began to LITERALLY take the clothes off of her back and place them in the washer. What is even more Crazier is that she only had a long t-shirt on and had to nerve to be the Top Chef-working the BBQ grill!!! Oh Yes the laundromat had a cookout too. On another note that HOTDOUG was so Good!!!

7. Something is m.i.s.s.ing...

8. So I'm sitting chair side with a patient waiting for the doctor to come in when the patient gets up and starts putting medical equipment in her purse... she was taking cotton balls, instruments, needles... I swear I just sat there for a minute with my mouth wide open... So as she starts to go through the cabinets I say "Can I help you with something?" and she was like "Nope, I'm just fine"... so I leave the room and tell the doctor that we have a patient stealing things and he says "Oh that's just Ruth, she is a diagnosed kleptomaniac- don't worry we just search her on the way out of the door"!!! lol

9. You should probably clean your ears too when you go to the Dentist... personal hygiene is oh so important!!!

10. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30.5

11. Its like Moving Mountains... Usher- Here I Stand- Press Play!!!

12. I daydream all day at work... half the time I can't even remember what procedure we are doing to the patient... So when did you want me to schedule you for an appointment in my personal office? :)

13. Sometimes we have walls up, not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to knock them down...
Don't Judge Me

" I done had money/ I done been talked about something awful/ Done been lied on by so many folks/ I done even been depressed at times/ and didn't wanna cry cause my pride was too strong/ But over the years I thought it over/ And after struggling for so long and still holding on/ I figured, can't be nothing all that wrong with crying/ If anybody says that they're that strong they're lying/ See crying is like taking your soul to the Laundromat..." ~ Lyfe

No comments: