Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #30

SPECIAL EDITION
RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK


SO... my car broke down on 95...now I am depressed about how much its gonna cost to get it fixed...
BUT I have a plan... its a good thing im not a Material Girl in a Material World...

1. M-W-F... I can be found selling that NEW blue (red pappy) magic in North Philly!!!

2. T-TH... feel free to fall IN LOVE WIT A STRIPPER...

3. SATURDAY... did you know... I read that a woman could get approximately $10,000 for donating a egg... im gonna get a lot of chickens...lol

4. Ummm I wonder if I could handle lil mini mees running around??? The world is not ready for another me... YET!!!!

5. SUNDAY... I can be found donating blood to the Blue Cross....lol

6. Found a job on craigslist... that was having open interviews... I went to the place at 8 am and found myself sitting with 20 other people, after the crowd started to form in the lobby, someone from the company came over to all of us and said what are yall doin here? We said that we were waiting for an interview with Jennifer Strady... They said no one by that name works here and that they don't advertise their jobs on craigslist... Some IDIOT had put up a fake ad... :(

7. If you believe in God... there is no need to Worry...

8. I have A-tracks for sale... (what is a A-track?... did I spell that right?)

9. I was just trying to make it to Lincoln... What/Who at Lincoln could have been so important??? y.o.u....lol

10. I should charge for my RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK... lol

11. Facebook and gmail is my FULL-TIME job!!!

ITS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME...

No comments: