Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #25

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 2/29/08

1. I have been watching season 1 of the tv show HEROES on dvd... and every morning I wake up thinking that I have the superhero power to stop time (like on my alarm clock)... shhh!!!! I am trusting you with my secret!!!

2. I compromise because I am not use to getting my way... I don't get my way because I compromise! It has to stop somewhere, SOONER OR LATER!

3. So yesterday I set out a jar of peanuts to snack on throughout the day at work... (ima snacker)... so dont you know half way through the day I caught my boss' over sized, boogie hands in my peanut jar?... Did this fool think this was acceptable, doesn't he remember we are beefin? And it was cashews... they are expensive!

4. My boss interviewed 3 people for my position on Thursday... made for a very interesting day!
Candidate #1: Sophia- 26 yrs old, Spanish and doesn't speak good English (but I am ESL..lol), very nice girl but she was chewing gum and popping it the whole interview, my boss was so ticked he handed her a tissue and asked her to discard of the gum! Did I mention she brought her child to the interview and I was forced to babysit? UMMM- NO DEAL!!!

5.Candidate #2: LaTanya- 21 yrs old, White Muslim! Did I mention that my boss hates Muslims? (Most people hate what they don't know anything about) The whole interview he was asking her why she decided to convert and the poor girl was trying to tell him that she was born a Muslim and he was basically calling her a liar. So after she proceeds to educate him on her religion, and he tell her about the responsibilities of the position she says that she doesn't know how to type! Ummm NO DEAL!!!

6. Candidate #3: Danielle, 22 yrs old, African American female, in her sophomore year at Community College, no kids, types 45 wpm- so your asking what is the problem... well 2 minutes into the interview my boss starts sneezing and getting real sick, apparently Danielle has a cat and my boss is deadly allergic to cats and the jawn is missing one of her front teeth. So he asks her will she be willing to get rid of her tooth? hahahaha... he mention to say cat... I was embarrassed for him!She handled it very well and tells him NO! Then she says isn't there medicine you can take, and he tells her there aren't there other jobs you can take... Ummmm END OF INTERVIEW!!!

7. You never miss a good thing until its gone! And I am half way out the door!!!

8. Have you ever wondered if the light stays on or goes off when the refrigerator door is closed and why dont they put a light in the freezer? Is my fridge out-dated?

9. My boss is currently telling me about how yesterday he dropped a paper behind his desk and thinks he got bit by a mouse.... All I am thinking is... And you still decided to put your hands in my peanut jar?!!!

10. I am having a really bad week... but in typical PATRICE fashion, I have been trying to Please everyone but myself this week... :(

11. Love is Friendship set on FIRE...Ummm!!!

12. So I have a huge apartment to myself... so last night I woke up out my sleep because I thought I heard someone in my place, but I was so sleepy that I decided getting up would not stop a robber...lol... so i laid in my bed like I was invisitible (lol)!!! O you didn't know that was also one of my superhero powers? lol... :)

13. Either Love Me, Or Leave Me Alone...

'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you ..'

No comments: