Saturday, August 23, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #28

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 3/28/08

1. I am in Love wit the Jabba WockeeZ!!!

2. I almost fought a Cat the other day... He ran up on my while I was getting out of my car... it was about to be a rap for his life!!!

3. I called my FORMER boss to see if he finished with my tax papers and this jerk pretended like he didn't know me... saying things like "who", "from where", "say ur name again" ... Ummm what would P. Diddy Call this...????

4. At this point I was disgusted, busted and couldn't be trusted...lol *Shy’s voice from Flavor of Love 3*

5. When I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We don't have half dozen nuggets," said the girl at the counter. "You don't?" I said. "We only have 6, 9, or 12," was the reply. "So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order 6?" "That's right." So I shook my head and ordered 6 McNuggets! lol

6. Who still eats peeps and when did candy corn become Easter candy?

7.The other day I see this distraught young lady weeping beside her car. So I asked her if she need some help and she told me that she forgot to get the batteries changed in her remote control door unlocker so now she couldn't get into her car. So I was going to call a lock smith for her when I looked at her remote thingy and handing from it were her car keys. You have to be kidding me, so I took the key and manually unlocked the door. lol... this happened to me 2 years ago!!!

8. Got my cell phone bill today :( ... It must have been a typo... a typo... a typo... it must have been a typo...it can't be true!!!

9. Went to someones house and they still had Mr & Mrs. Claus in the front window, a lit Christmas tree in the living room with gifts under it and elf's everywhere... so I may a comment of "I see yall are ready for Christmas", & don't you know they seriously said to me "We don't celebrate Christmas"... Im confused!!!

10. Prosperity makes friends... adversity tries them... (are we even friends?)

11. I watched I am Legend... Only Will Smith could have played that role... "I was saving that Bacon"...lol

12. So I teach home fire safety as my new job, I had my mentee lil sister wit me last week and I taught her about home fire safety including demonstrating a fire to her and putting it out with one of our fire extinguishers... don't you know this jawn went to school yesterday and set her notebook on fire in the lunchroom? Now I am in trouble and I have to go to the Principal's office today :( Guess I should have said- don't try this at home, I'm a professional!!!

13. Love makes you do stupid things... why?

"Love is the only thing worth it" ~Patrice

No comments: