Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #36

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 6/21

I pray for you more than I pray for myself... And I pray for myself a lot...lol!!! Don't Judge Me!

1. I left my car window down on Tuesday night, so on Wednesday morning when I was getting on I-676 i started to hear some noise, out of no where a squirrel jumped into my front seat from the back, If you know me, you know I am terrified of squirrels. I jumped 2 lanes to the shoulder, almost killed grandma in the Chrystal 300, then I ran around my car like a mad woman for 3 minutes until the beast left :(

2. 27 Dress, here I come... CONGRATS to my ls Stephanie on her Engagement to Jordan this past weekend! :)

3. I went to McDonald's and ordered a Grilled Chicken Combo, the Drive Thur woman asked me "Do you wanted a medium or large?" and I said a medium and she said "We don't have any medium cups or fry baskets" (why the heck did she ask me then?), so I took the large, then I said how much are your apple pies, she says "2 for $1". So I say can I get a apple pie too, so when I got my bag, I only had one apple pie, so I asked her what happened to the other apple pie and she said "Well you only asked for A apple pie"... is she kidding me, if that was the case then why did she still charge me the whole dollar... that jawn just wanted to keep my pie for herself... UH UH MR. JACKSON!!!!

4. Haven't played with my WII in months... I am a recovering WII Head!

5. We had a patient come in 2 weeks ago and said that she accidentally swallowed their crown tooth, my Boss told her it would cost her about $2,000 to make another one, So she said that it was no way she was paying for that tooth again, my boss said okay and handed her a clear plastic bag. She came in on Saturday morning with her old tooth in this plastic bag, apparently it took 12 days for it to come out the other way and only 5 mins for us to glue it back in her mouth! That's so Nasty!!!

6. No fear. No shame. No compromise.

7. I had a customer at Best Buy yesterday pull $80 out between her boobs and hand it too me, it looked all moist and soiled... LOL... I told them I didn't have cash and made them go to my co-worker! I wanted to tell her that they make wallets for women now!!!

8. I have been waiting for weeks to get stimaflied from stimulus check... don't you know the government den took my money cause they say I owed Federal? How dare them? I hope this makes us even!!!

9. Only White people can make a movie about a girl having three possible baby daddy's and it be socially accepted... Momma Mia coming to a theatre near you...

10. OBAMA gives me goose bumps...

11. Why do people think that just because you brought a service plan on an item that it also covers theft? Hello... we can't fix it if you don't have it! DUH!

12. Whats a girl gotta do to get someone to take her to the Philadelphia Zoo?

13. IT IS AN AMAZING FEELING TO KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH... ITS EVEN MORE AMAZING IF H.E. SHARES YOUR SAME FEELING...

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies... Charm is deceitful and beauty fades, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." ~Proverbs 31

No comments: