Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #27

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 3/21/08

1. "I love me some HIM" (a throwback)...lol I bet you think this song is about YOU!!!

2. I am so confused why I am not going to the Heart of the City tour :*(

3. Im at Best Buy last Sunday and I see my former boss... why was he there? Was he looking for me? Is he stalking me now? Well I didn't stay for an answer, I did a triple jump to the last register, a back flip through media, huddles over wireless, pole vaulted over MP3s and shot puttin my tail into home theatre!!!! I wonder if he saw me?

4. Don't you hate it when the car driving in front of you goes so slow that they make it through the light and you don't?

5. So I went to the car wash to get my car and back seats cleaned, I got out of the car while they ran my car through the car wash and when I went to the front to pick up my car it was gone???? *Dumbfounded at this point* so I asked the lil Mexican towel guys but they didnt speak English :( I finally found someone who told me that they ran out of shampoo to do my back seats so this fool used my car to go to RiteAid to get more shampoo!!! Does he know thats GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!!

6. Took that fool 30 minutes to come back wit my car... I screamed, I threw things, I threaten to press charges, then I looked in my car... He cleaned the hell out of my seats...lol... Thank you sir!!! But got my money back, NEVER going there again (6th & Girard)!!!

7. And another thang... How do you say "I know I had change in my cup holder" in Spanish?

8. If one more person in a wheelchair offers to give me a ride I am gonna scream... and saying that you have Central Air does not impress me!!! (His wheelchair was fly... he was riding on 17's)

9. Is there a Fourth of July in England?

10. Im on the train and the guy sitting right next to me was passing gas and loving it... took getting high on your own supply to a new level...lol

11. Love is like Quick Sand, The Deeper you fall, The Harder it is to get Out...

12. So I am always ashy... I have dry skin... Yes, I put on lotion....SO please do not try to apply your personal saliva to my skin to see the change in color... *In my Best Katt Williams Voice* "I have had this skin all day and it has been bothered me yet"

13. Im Livin two Different Lifes...

"Peace, Be Still"

No comments: