Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #24

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 2/22/08

1. I woke up today feeling pretty lucky... I even put on my lucky red and white socks, you know- the one with the hole in the big toe!!!

2. Something is special about the date 2/22/08 but I just can't remember what? Ummm this is gonna bother me all day!

3. My boss blacked on me on Thursday so I put in my 2 weeks, then he decided to not pay me, So I prayed to God to stop me from wanting to BLOW UP the office the following day ... and wouldn't you know it Snowed on Friday and I didn't have to go to work!!!!! THE LORD IS GOOD!!!

4. So now I am looking on Craigslist for a new job and wouldn't you know, my current job was listed on craigslist? lol... so I made up 10 fake email addresses and I emailed the office requesting an interview!!! I have 3 appointments for Wednesday! HAHAHA!!!

5. If someone caught you off guard then you were never really on guard in the first place... stop... Think About It!!!

6. I have been thinking about my life and the things that make me happy... and I have come to the conclusion that I need to get a pair of the light-up LA GEARs!! They were the bomb.com back in the day!!!

7. I was asked the other day if I could ask anyone one questions and get a honest reply out of them who would I pick? I picked you, the question was why me?

8. I am sitting in the hair salon last weekend and there was a grown woman under the dyer, sucking her thumb talking about she doesn't know why she can't keep a man?... Ummm Let me mind my business!

9. Im at Fridays the restaurant on City Line Ave last week and random people kept running out on their bills, it wasn't until I had waited for 2 hours to locate my waitress did I understand why people were just walking out!!! I felt like I had been there for 3 months *In my best Katt Williams Voice* "Ms. I just wanna go home"!

10. My boss's wife birthday is tomorrow, I think I am gonna bring her in one of the random gifts he has given me! I wonder if that will upset him? I dont think I am committed to these 2 weeks!

11. Driving home from work last night, and I pull up to this Old Koren Woman who was in her car blasting her music and as she turns to look at me she says "Ya Trick Ya"!!! Hahaha I could not stop laughing!

12. I need a vacation or a bbq hotdoug right now!! Either will do!

13. It's not the load that breaks you down, its how you carry it :)

"You hurt me so bad, but maybe its my fault because I stuck around too long" ~ All aspects of life!!!

No comments: