Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #23

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 2/15/08

1.If you would not be forgotten, As soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worthy reading, or do things worthy writing :)

2. So I keep setting myself up wit these little cat-naps... I set my alarm last night for 15mins... I woke up 4 hours later confused but well-rested. The worst part is that I had nothing to do last night so why didn't I just go to bed?

3. Have you ever notice that when someone is reading out loud, they get REAL quiet when they get to a word that they cant pronounce... now all of a sudden they want to read to themselves. lol

4. My boss had me order 3 dozen roses and a bracelet from Tiffany's for Valentines day....

5. I asked my boss' wife on Friday what did she get for V-Day and she said a dozen roses and some books... I knew that Hoe wasn't getting that Tiffany's bracelet for his wife... and who got the other 2 dozen roses :-( Ima call CHEATERS for her!

6. If you find a path with no obstacle, it probably doesn't lead anywhere... well wit all of my obstacles I must be going somewhere!!!

7. Im at Best Buy on Monday (the windiest day ever) and I was walking to my car, when I heard this grown man in a wheelchair screaming because his car was at the top of the parking lot but the wind had blew him to end the of the parking lot. He was so scared but I was in no position to help him, I barely made it to my car.

8. So I am in the Heart of North Philadelphia, on this block that is nicknamed "the wire" for a reason... I see this school bus pull over in front of this known boarded-up crack-house, I watch the bus driver get out the bus, and slide under the broken front door. This fool comes out 15 minutes later with 2 other fiends lookin like nothing was nothing wrong with his lunch break stop... Im so FED-UP with Philly!

9. I know this elementary school teacher that arm-wrestles her kids for a bucket of chicken... damn shame!!! lol

10. I told my boss a number of times that I am allergic to oranges and coconuts... so why is this fool standing over me piling an orange and drinking a pina colada smoothie? I HATE HIM!!!

11. I am driving pass the PPA (Philadelphia Parking Authority) this weekend and this man was so mad that they towed his van that he decided to protest the PPA by standing outside naked with the words "The PPA sucks -> with the arrow pointing down" on his chest. Yeah, I left as he was being arrested... catch him on Parking Meter Wars!!!

12. Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like... Hope to see you at the ball tomorrow!!!

13. Im Everywhere... U ain't neva there....

"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more, if they had known they were slaves" ~Harriet Tubman

No comments: