Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #29

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 4/11/08

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME...

1. My worst FEAR...is being alone with my NON-RANDOM THOUGHTS... Seriously

2. I hate it when people strong-arm the lid to the soda bottle to the point when tears form in your eyes because all you can't get the cap off... I still have a taste for that orange soda!!!

3. Stopped by my old job to pick up my tax papers and their was a sign on the door that said "closed until further notice"... Does this mean I don't have to file this place on my taxes?

4. I got another job... that makes 3 1/2... I don't know what I want to be when I grow up- Again!!!!

5. Can you keep a Secret? When I was a kid my imaginary friends were KrisKross and I was Laurel from Family Matters... shhh!!!

6. I went to Run of the Bridges 2008 in VA for my LS Sharde last Friday- I felt like Ludacris throwing bows on Black Friday at the Wal-mart!!!

7. I have been thinking that an excuse is worse than a lie, for an excuse is a lie, guarded... :(

8. Finally got that lid to the soda off then came back the next day to get more soda and I couldn't get it off again... Am I the one strong-arming the lid?

9. Why do I always get the cart with the rusty wheel in the supermarket?

10. I'm in East Baltimore yesterday and wouldn't you know that Black people didn't waste anytime... I saw 3 lil Black kids running around an illegally-open fire hydrant wit their baving suits on, I mean it was hot but it ain't even summer yet.

11. I finally found myself and I realized that I'm not my type!!! DANG

12. A lady at my job was putting a credit card into her floppy drive (our computers are old) and pulling it out very quickly. When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking her to insert her credit card number here... I think I am going to fire her today for stupidity but I am gonna say for shopping on the clock!!!

13. I'VE BEEN CHANGED!!!
NYC here I come....

"When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet." ~ Proverbs 3:24

No comments: