Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #40

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 7/19/2008

1. WOW... 40 episodes of my life and still no weekly sitcom... what am I doing wrong???

2. Boy you should know that, I've got you on my mind, Your secret admirer, I've been watching you... (BTW... I can't sing and I am not a stalker ;)...)

3. A Patient comes in our office and asked if she can put a crown on LAYAWAY... Why did she have to be Black?!!!

4. Is the toe ring making a come back? Gotta get me one of those!!!

5. Im at the light one day after work and this woman in the car besides me rolls down her window and says "Hey Cutie can I get your number", I was like "Umm no thanks, I don't roll like that" and she on the drop of a dime- slid off her wig and he- in the deepest voice I have ever heard said "Well just tell me how you roll and I can roll your way, Its your world Baby and I just want to live in it"... EWWWW... (why was that light so long)... I went down a one way street in the wrong way just to get away from that Shim!!! BEWARE OF TRANSEYS ON THE LOOSE!!!

6. Last week my status was "Im in a Relationship with God, and No Man has ever treated me so well" so my LB decides that his status should say "I'm in a relationship with my hands, and they never made me feel this good"...lol

7. So my Dean runs out of Gas on I-95 on our way to the Wedding, less than a mile away from the gas station, trying to make it to Delaware where the gas was $3.97...!!! Good one Dean!!! It was only 108 degrees outside, lol (I laugh because I love you... I wont bring it up again cause I fear you) lol

8. I was making dinner and had just fixed myself a plate when I tripped over a extension cord in my house and fell on my side... I didn't spill a drop of my plate!!! GOOD STUFF!!!

9. Why is the MLK Blvd or Ave- Always in the worst part of town in every city or state???

10. Im at the hair salon on Friday and there is this woman in a wheel chair who has no legs, without an warning she jumps (flew) out of the chair and does the pee pee walk to the bathroom. It seriously was like nothing I had ever seen before, not to be funny but she was efficient!!!

11. Using my GPS system the other day and it basically told me to drive into a wall... then got mad when I decided to go another way... Technology will eventually be our Downfall!!!

12. Love, Live Life, Proceed, Progress...

13. I don't think that LOVE is a FEELING... Its an ABILITY... And I have unexplored TALENTS!!!

"The best things in life are un-seen that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream." FP-E

No comments: