Thursday, August 28, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #32

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 5/17
SPECIAL EDITION: JACK OF ALL TRADES... MASTER OF NONE!!!


So I started this new JOB as a Dentist Assistant, while going to school as a Dental Hygientist... (STILL DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP) LOL

1. What do you think is the first thing I did my first day on the job... see attachment...hahaha

2. How did I manage to pick the one job without Internet access... give me 6 months, I am slowing bring in parts from my desktop and I should be up and running by November!!! I started with the mouse today!

3. My first client came in with one tooth? What in the world has she been doing with her life? When I say miracles are possible, I don't lie- cause this jawn came in with 1 tooth and left with 32!!!

4. The one thing you dont want to hear when you come to the dentist is the word Oops! So the Doctor handed me the patients cap tooth and told me to wash it off... my clumsy behind not only drops the tooth but I step on it ;( I cracked the freakin man's cap and it took us an extra hour trying to make him a new one! Ladies and Gentleman... I still have a Job!!!

5. This husband and wife walks in and the guy tells my boss that he is in a rush and there is no need to use the Novocain or Gas or any of that stuff cause he doesn't have time... so my boss says to him, you are a very brave man, then he asks "Which tooth is it?" and the Husband said to his wife show him your bad tooth Honey... I think he was really serious!

6. This is just Great... I have to go through another year or two of trying to teach my new boss that my name is not Patricia but Patrice!!! Anywho...Patricia gets paid well and Patrice gets no respect!!!

7. 2ND Day on the Job and I have already caught my co-worker wearing my scrubs... This jawn is breaking some type of female unspoken woman-law!!! BTW... we don't even wear the same size ;(

8. So we had this Senile 78 yr old lady come in and we had to numb both sides of her face to fill a cavity... when we were finished we gave her a mirror and asked her what she taught about her procedure? So she says "Doc this was the best botox experience I have ever had, but I should probably call my Dentist because my tooth is killing me"... lol (I could write a book on this woman alone)

9. Okay so everyone knows that when you are coming to the dentist that you don't eat at least 2 hours before you get to the office and you should at least brush your teeth... while not this lil 16yr old boy who had a chicken cheese steak a half an hour before his appointment and then has a bad reaction to the Novocain and decides to throw up when I tell him to spit... I am so disgusted...

10. I saw a box of false teeth in the lab marked Mr. R. Owens... if this is my old boss' dentist office... then I am NO MORE GOOD... I truly must have sinned in my past life and this would be the ultimate payback... I must investigate... stay tuned!!!

11. I get 2 weeks of paid vacation... do you think I can start to take them next week? I need a break...lol.. how early is too early?

12. Mann I am a RE-TARD... so we had a patient cancel- so I got a lil break... why did I try to start cleaning my own teeth... haha I ended up cutting my hand with the Explorer... Give me 3 weeks and I am going to be practicing out of my spare bedroom... lol... if you know my hustle... then you know I am not even playing... holla at me for a cleaning...$FREE 99!!!!

13. My new boss is strict and makes me laugh at his corny jokes (but he doesn't laugh at mines :( ... my co-worker is sweet but wears my clothes (i don't know where her butt has been? haha)... my boss' wife makes the most greatest-most nastiest- most weirdest sammiches in all of America... and the Patients are the hell crazy... Patricia says this might be a keeper... Patrice says give me 2 years or 2 weeks... Tricey says sooner or later it will be clear what I should do :o)

"AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGHT... I STILL HAVE JOY"

No comments: