Sunday, July 20, 2008

RANDOM TOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #21

SPECIAL EDITION
RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS WED. 1/30/08

22 THINGS THAT PERTURB ME ABOUT MY BEST BUY JOB!!!!

1. When customers put their money on the counter... and except you to not do the same with their change.

2. When customers take their own receipt from the register... LET ME DO MY JOB!!!

3. When you come to my register and I didn't call next in line!

4. When customers see a long line and think they are special and don't have to stand in it. (Handicap too...sike I'm not that bad) ;)

5. When customers come to your register and ask where is the checkout *confused look* I tell them in the back of the store!!!

6. When customers breath stinks... we do sell mints/ gum!!!

7. When you can't tell if your customer is a man or woman!

8. When a female sees you ringing up their man and feels the need to come over to see if we are flirtin... jawn I don't want him... he came to my register!!!

9. When customers act like pulling out ID is the end of the world...

10. When parents don't watch their freakin kids... they need those little blue leases...

11. When customers see you in uniform standing in line and go around you... WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE I CAN BE A CUSTOMER TOO???

12. When customers don't have their reward zone cards and give you like 10 different numbers for you to look them up in the computer.

13. When customers except you to have a bag for their TV!!!

14. When managers don't want you to have your cell phone out but they walk around on their phones tellin their partner that its their time to walk the dog... lol... TEXT ME!!!

15. When customers talk on the phone and cant multi-function... its cool... I just rung myself up for a soda on you!!!!

16. When people try to steal 3 laptops without a get-a-way strategy!

17. When a customer's card gets DECLINED, and they ask you WHY?... Do you really want me to tell you?

18. When customers swipe their credit cards several times in the wrong way.

19. When my supervisor says "Patrice, can you put away the batteries cause you are good at it"... what does bein good at puttin away batteries mean? How can you be bad at it?

20. When customers come in the store 2 mins before we close and want to get a TV... that is in the warehouse or a laptop that needs to be updated or needs extra features... We promptly open up again tomorrow at 10 am for your shopping needs!!!

21. When security takes their job too seriously... they don't even give you a flash light!!!

22. When $10 bills smell like weed... and $1 bills smell like butt... I know what you do for a livin...lol So why do I still work at best buy you ask?

THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!! LOL

No comments: