Sunday, July 20, 2008

RANDOM TOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #20

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 1/25/08

1. Would you believe me If I said that "I am happy to report that I think about you less and less everyday"???

2. Why is it that when Black people are cool with someone of another race they make it apart of their name ex. (White Mike, Asian Tim, Puerto Rican Rob) lol

3. My Boss' idea of observing MLK Day is giving me off on Monday but making me work on my day off (Wednesday)... This was not in the King's DREAM!!!

4. Does pushing the elevator button more than once really make it come faster?

5. So I was in Bmore this pass weekend and the gas rate was $2.77 for regular and I was so mad that I had already filled up in Philly... don't you wish you could get a RAIN CHECK on gas???

6. Bill Clinton Sleep at the MLK Service is hilarious... check out the you tube link!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYvvdZe2l64&NR=1

7. I write in CAPS and I like EXCLAMATION points!!!! Only God can Judge M.E.!!!

8. My boss decided to sit at my desk yesterday when I left... I am in this morning, only to find that he had broke my chair and decided to stack 7 phone books on top of each other... Does he seriously think Im gonna sit on this makeshift chair? Im current standing as I type this... :( *the is he serious face w/ the index finger*

9. So we've been having problems with our copier machine, I called the Xerox guy so he could come and fix it. When I called him, he was like "yea, uh I'm on my way but ima bout to stop at Dunkin Donuts. You want anything?"...Lol...So I'm like "Um no thank you. I mean I thought it was kinda weird that he offered to buy me food over the phone....like who are you??? But I digress. Lol....Anyways...so then tha guy finally gets here, and he fixes the machine. Before leaving he comes to me and says "You look really familiar....like I know I've seen you somewhere before. But every time I wake up, you disappear"...(crickets.....crickets) EWWWW! I was so angry and annoyed...lol....Then he gon say "well ima get ready to go home and go to bed all afternoon...see you later"....OMG. Like, is he serious! ~YT

10. Saw a homeless man shadow boxing the other day... everything seemed as normal as could be expected... until he started to look like he was getting hit back by invisible punches... how do you lose in a fight against yourself???

11. Life is sexually transmitted... Stop... Think About it!!!

12. Have you ever wondered why you gave me your email address???

13. Its BALL SEASON and I need a date... So are you gonna go with m.e. or do I have to ask h.i.m.? CHECK O.N.E.*YES*NO*MAYBE SO

"We go on, because it is the hard thing to do. And we owe ourselves the difficulty" ~ Soror Nikki Giovanni

No comments: