Sunday, July 20, 2008

RANDOM TOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #18

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 1/11/2008

1. Persistence breaks down Resistance :)

2. Have you ever been at a stop sign so long...waiting for it to turn Green?

3. My boss has Alltimers Disease because he swears I'm always late and that I leave too early...

4. I was wondering if you can cry tears under water?

5. Another irate tenant came in my job yesterday and threaten to slash my boss' tires... today he is driving a rent-a-car... I ask no questions!!!!

6. Blessed are the FLEXIBLE, for they shall not be BENT out of SHAPE!!!

7. My friend a non-Greek was on Temple's Campus and she ran into one of the akas... saw her key chain and was like "O are you a AKA from Temple" and the jawn replied "No... I am one of the skaters" (TRASH) ... My friend not knowing any better says... "O do you skate alot... and how fast can you go"... lmao

8. I wonder how long it will take me to stop writing to 2007?

9. My boss's wife came in today with this sweater that had all of these loose strands hanging from it... as she proceeds to cut them off, my boss gets the great idea to just start pulling them off... Her sweater started unraveling like it was made out of paper... meanwhile he is still pulling... and she now has on a belly shirt :(

10. So Got myself an Nintendo Wii... and I am official a wii junky... Played it for 12 hours straight on my day off (I need a social life)... Bet you can't sii mii in the wii...lol :) ESL just added wii to h.e.r. list of languages.

11. Money, Power, Respect is the Key to Life... Where does Love and Happiness fit in?

12. Press Play: "So every time you hold me, Hold me like this is the last time, Every time you Kiss me, Kiss me like you'll never see me again"... Things that make you go Hmmmm :)

13. Actions speak volumes and words just fill up the page... Talk is cheap and I can't afford it... ;)


"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference between the two."

No comments: