Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #17

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 12/28

MY BAD... GMAIL BE ACTIN UP
Been Gone for a minute...

1. My life is like a picture in a frame.. the picture may change but the frame stays the same...

2. I am SLEEPING less, DREAMING more, SMILING often & PRAYING ALWAYS!!!

3. My brother is a grown man, trained to kill people in the Navy... So how did I make this grown man cry??? I tickled him to tears!!! ... And he is supposed to protect us in war...LOL!!!

4. Why is it in the game of Monopoly (properly names Riceopoly when I play) that when everyone gets silent, the first thing that someone says is "Who owes me money"...lol

5. Sometimes in Life you stay in bad situations because you become comfortable and institutionalized... But insanity is repeating the same behaviors and excepting different results... I have 2 job interviews this week (PRAY FOR ME)!!!

6. Got my PGW and Peco bills for this month :(... Mannnn... I got 12 candles I been waitin to burn!!!

7. I'm a story teller.... thats what I do...lol!!!

8. My New Years Resolution is to stop wanting what I can't have and to start getting everything I Want... Hey,It makes sense to me... :)

9. I'm at the post office waiting in line to mail something and this older woman is holdin up the line bc she is frustrated that the mail she mails to other people continues to come back to her... it took them 20 minutes to realize she was puttin her name/ address in the "To:" portion of the packages...lol

10. So I was at Wal-mart and the cashier tried to pay my life because I had 11 items in the 10 items or less lane... I was doin so well in the 08, but I had to tell her about herself... Notwithstanding, the cashier in the 15 items or less was a lot nicer...

11. Why in Riceopoly, when someone has to go to jail or is just visiting jail they always shout out the name of a person they know, that is really in Jail... Maybe I should just stop playin with Ghetto people.

12. I only want one Good Man... but I need that one Good Man to only want Me :)

13. Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers.

A promise is a comfort for a fool. ~Proverb

No comments: