Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #16

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK...12/14

1. Is it wrong if you believed in your heart that it was right???

2. I don't smoke... I just pass...

3. Why does my "neighbor" sleep in his car (gas is expensive), and use the restroom on the side of my house?? Yet his "lady" friend lives across the street.

4. My boss told me that I was speaking too softly and to remember that he is deaf in one ear... so I have been intentional screaming at him all day!!!

5. My idea of a good time is water ice and a walk...

6. My brother once gave a girl a band aid and told her she was cut...

7. When your actions speak for themselves, don't interrupt...umm!!!

8. I am fiendin for a Grilled Cheese Sammich with real yellow cheese wanna join me?!!!

9. Two tears in a Bucket...(If only that was how I really felt... life would be easier!?!?)

10. I looked in the mirror and didnt see anything that I liked... so I got a smaller one...lol

11. My lil sister Nikki (big brothers, big sisters) told me yesterday that her Biological clock was tickin... she cant even tell time...lol!!! If hers is tickin at 8 then mines is dead at 24!

12. I found $35 in my pants pocket on Tuesday... I got a $36 parking ticket on Wednesday... I can't catch a Break :(

13. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to Love them, but then an entire life time to FORGET them...

14. To catch me, you gotta be fast, to find me, you gotta be smart, to be me, you gotta be kidding...lol

I serve a Jealous God...

No comments: