Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #7

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 10/5

1. Patrice is wondering the same thing...
2. Finally got the HORN fixed on my car!!!! So can I get a TOOT TOOT, Lemme give you that BEEP BEEP!!!
3. My sisters birthday is today, and for the 1st time in 19 years, I actually miss her and want to celebrate with her... O well, I will just send her money!!!

4.You know that the more things change, the more they seem to stay the same... the same goes for feelings...but I am thinking that people don't change, situations do...

5. So I think that my boss is cheating on his wife... He has told her that he has to work late every day this week (we don't do any work during regular business hours- so I know he is not accomplishing anything at 8 pm, and she works here... why can't she tell he is lying)... then he told me a few days ago that if his wife asks if we worked last Friday tell her yes... I don't like the lies...

6. There is so many good movies out or coming out... Sure do want to see The Kingdom!!! *hint*

7. Have you ever found yourself singing a song and realize that you don't know the right words but instead you sing what you think you hear... well I do it more than the average person "Shake your tambourine go and get yourself a Muslim"... lol

8. Sometimes I wonder what life would be if I wasn't such a nice person, if I didn't care so much, if I lived a reckless life style, if my morals and values went out the window... would life be easier to deal with?

9. I got chased by a pit bull on Tuesday when I was showing a house in Upper Darby, so as I am running down the street, my sandal breaks at the thong (I didn't fall like in the movies) and then I realize that this doug is going to eventually catch up to me (thought about breaking out my James Brown)... Instead I ran into this "postal" worker who was use to the dog and had to spray him/her with mace... which didn't stop the dog, he took that mace like a G...lol... his owner eventually caught up with us...

10. J. Holiday's "Back of my Lac" is currently on play... occasionally exchanged with Queen Latifah's "Trav' lin Light" ~ Surprisingly two pretty decent albums!!!

11. When I first started working at my job, my boss bragged about how he was a Que and his wife was a aka, I asked him if his 2 sons were Greek and he told me that one was a kappa and the other was an alpha... I was thinking, dang he has half the divine nine in his household... So I met his son for the first time last week and asked him if he was still involved with the frat... He said they get together once a year! So then I asked him when did he cross KAPsi~ and he told me "I'm not a Kappa, Is my Dad still telling people that... I am apart of Kappa Epsilon and my brother is apart of Alpha Lambda Psi, My Dad has always been ashamed that we joined white frats..."... MY BOSS IS CRAZY... Oh the lies continue...

12. My mother always said that "You have to suffer for a good looking head"... I must've suffered a lot in the past few months!!!! :) lol

13. No longer searching for what I cannot find... too exhausted from looking...
"Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week"

No comments: