Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #11

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 11/2

1. The Significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them!!!!

2. So after I got frost bite on my pinkie toe... I decide it was time to give up the sandals...

3. So my boss left work early on Monday and told his wife to leave wheneva she was ready and told me to stay with her and walk out with her... so at 4 o'clock she wasnt ready to leave... but she told me to go ahead and leave, i told her I didnt feel comfortable with doing that... but she insisted. So I left... do you know my boss showed up right after I left... so you know I got the "You don't Follow Directions Speech"... what made it worst is his wife told him I was in such a hurry that she just told me to go ahead... TRASH!!! Im giving her the evil eye as I type... 8-( !!!

4. When you were a kid did you ever take the clothes that you really wanted to wear to school in your book bag and then change on the bus/ or in the bathroom because you knew your parent(s) wouldn't approve... well I was on the train and this girl must have been 12 years old with this short skirt, revealing tank top, make-up and heels on changing into jeans a sweater and rubbin the make-up off of her face... I hope her mom finds out what she has been doing... KIDS NOW-A-DAYS are too grown!!!

5. I left my umbrella in the middle of the floor at work and my boss tripped over it and fell into the copier... HE IS PISSED!!! But my thing is... that umbrella is too big to not see it... MY BAD HOMIE!!!

6. So my friend asked her brother where should she go to get her hair twisted and he told her the Flea Market... thats Trash!!!

7. My doug ran away from home on Sunday... I am heart broken... Please say a prayer for his safe return!!! :(

8. At the Jill Scott concert... this older lady was trying to rub on me... for a moment I thought I came with her... (At least someone was trying to grove with me ;) & Jill-A-Jill be bring the freak out in people cause her lyrics are nasty...Didnt know Jill was a freak!!!!

9. Some guy got caught stealing at best buy on Thursday... he had dvds and ipods in his baby stroller but got caught when he tried to put a 13'in flat screen in the same stroller... What worst is that he didnt have a baby in the stroller... just a blanket!!! I am so disappointed at his thought process!!!!

10. Speaking of Babies... Congrats to my BFF on the birth of his baby (I wonder what Seth named him?)!!! lmao

11. I am driving past the McDonald's last night and i had to do a U-turn when I saw people standing in the drive through window... And then they had the nerve to get mad at me for taking pictures of them... (see attachment)

12. Have you ever went to a store and received bad service from someone that just looked like they hated their job... I think thats what my best buy customers were thinking about me on Tuesday night...!!!

13. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only few will leave footprints in your heart...

"DO BETTER"

No comments: