Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #13

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 11/23

1.Sticks and Stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art, words can sting among all things, but silence breaks the heart...

2. I have finally got that "clapping on beat" down... makes for a better time in CHURCH....It is gonna take years to figure out the double clap... Pray for M.E.!!!

3. I AM SO CONFUSED... How did they not realize Clark Kent was Superman... those glasses were not fooling anyone!!!

4. So my boss is mad at me because I got a 5 day weekend... Mind you, he gave me the days off, now he wants to me stay later to make up in the time missed... He needs to get his life together!!!

5. "My Strenght is made Perfect in Weakness"

6. SO at Thanksgiving dinner there was these two loud mouth guys, eating everything in sight, and cracking corny jokes. My Grandma was talking to them for hours and finally my Uncle asked my Grandma how did she know the guys and she said she just met them... after asking everyone around if they knew the guys we realized that they had CRASHED our Thanksgiving dinner... HOW RUDE!!!!

7. ... Do you know that we let those same two guys stay for dessert.... I have to go back to Philly NOW!!!

8. So Black Friday at Best Buy was crazy... Glad I got to work the late shift... But sad I missed the Narcoleptic old lady who was like 3rd online by 10 pm Thursday and last to enter the store Friday morning, then to top it all off, all the deals she was looking for was at Wal-mart...LOL!!!!

9. I realized this week that it is not that God is not answering my Prayers... It is that the answer is just NO!!!!

10. Difficult takes a day, IMPOSSIBLE takes a WEEK!!!

"If you have never been confused about who you are... then you have not yet grown into who you will be"

No comments: