Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #14

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 11/30

1. If you are willing to chase me... I promise you that I will run slow!!!!

2."My Uncle Charlie said you can't fart on a Horses cause you will get worms"... I hate my Tre (Not literary)!!!

3.My boss told me yesterday that he likes my hair... and "I finally got a hair style he can live wit"... I hate him...LITERARY

4.My neighbors upstairs have a lil domestic violence situation every other day... I normally don't say anything because she be beating the h-e-double hockey sticks out of him... So they were fighting last night while I was doing Taboe. The neighbors must have called the cops on them and the DARN police tried to break down my door... They said and I quote "Sounded like someone was getting killed in here"... mind you, I was still in the stretch/warm-up stage :)

5. I came into work this morning and my brand new 12fl oz bottle of hand sanitizer was more than half empty, so I asked my boss what happened and he said he had to use it on his feet because they were burning and it gives him a "cool relaxing feeling"...Is your job hiring!?!?!

6. This woman comes into best buy and all the males start flocking around her, they even call a code 10 on the walkie meaning "Shorty is a 10" (Corny)... so when she comes to my reg. I was like...her body is ok but her face is jacked... when she paid for her purchase with a credit card, I had to check her id to finish her transaction and dont you know "Shorty was a male"... lmao

7. V.A. ~ here I come!!!

8. I went to Papa Johns and the guy was taking so long to make my pizza. I told him to hurry up and he said make it urself... so I went back there and made my own pizza... my dough was a little odd shaped... but I used enough CHEESE :) and pepperoni to be sick in the morning... Note: They reuse dough that falls on the floor... :o(

9. Who killed Souli Boi???... stop think about it... answer is below!!!

10. A VISION without an action is an illusion, an ACTION without a vision is CONFUSION...

11. You think I can be the RIGHT O.N.E.... just not your RIGHT N.O.W... its getting a little old now...

The reason that most people fail is because they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT...

ANSWER: YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

No comments: