Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #12

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 11/16

1. I woke up in a panic this morning... had a bad dream about you... about me... looked it up in my dream book and it told me that I have anxiety about my future with you... I threw the dream book away...

2. My darn phone locked on me on Sat. and my password wasn't working... I talked to someone at t-mobile who said the only thing I could do was continue to put in the wrong password until it deleted everything in my phone (just my luck every time I tried calling back to get a different answer I got the same person)... so all of my numbers/ pictures were delete... that really hurt my heart :( T-mobile doesn't RESPECT ME!!!

3. So I am watching the Maury show and this woman really named her son Maury... when asked why she named her son after him, she said... "I knew I wasn't gonna be sure who the Child's father was gonna be and I figured Maury would be a good man and help me raise my kid"...!!! That's like naming your kid... ANONYMOUS... :)

4. Noticed a pattern in my boss's wife eating habits... she breaths really REALLY HARD after she eats (like she is gonna pass out)... then she waters the plants... (correlation...??? IDK) lol

5. So my best friend from home is White (God Bless her soul) and she loves the song Duffel bag boy... so I looked at her away message for gmail and it says (I ain't never ran from a "challenge"....) Poor Child can't say the N word...

6. They can make shampoo and conditioner in one, peanut butter and jelly in the same jar... why don't they have a washer machine that also drys?

7. I was late to work yesterday so my boss decided to leave me outside in the rain before he let me in the office... and He wonders why I didn't do any work...

8. I have been so sick all week, times like this I wish I was in Baltimore OR I had someone here to take care of me...

9. Press Play... Everything is everything What is meant to be will be After Winter, must come Spring Change, it comes eventually...

10. I don't know why the heart doesn't do what the mind tells it...?

11. When I was a young kid, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older woman so, I tried to change my family. Now, as an even older woman, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world... I'M A WORK IN PROGRESS...

No comments: