Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #8

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 10/12

1. IF YOU LIKE IT... THEN I LOVE IT!!!!

2. I think the guy that use to sleep in my best friend's car at night is now breaking in & sleeping in my car because I just cleaned my car on Wednesday and today I found a hat, one glove and a snickers in my back seat... unacceptable to not take your stuff with you in the morning... I HOPE HE IS COLD/HUNGRY TODAY WITHOUT HIS HAT, GLOVE & SNICKERS... you think its safe to eat that snickers?!!!

3. I really like to squeeze the gushie part out of gushers then not eat the rest... How do you eat ur gushers? P.S. I have a lot of gushers w/out the gushie middle if you are interested...lol...

4.Update: New evidence in my boss' affair- So my Boss' mistress has been calling the job all week... this jawn does not leave her name, does not leave a number, and she makes it a point to let me know that she has his cell phone number (so why is she calling the office?). Mrs. Owens is leaving town this week to visit her sister in NC, so my boss had me make reservations for him and his "golf buddy" at some restaurant in A.C. and book a room at a hotel there... not at his normal hotel... talking about he needs a change in scenery...I BET * Slowly losing faith in all men*...

5. So I am thinking that I should follow my boss, put my Killa Cam skillz to use and photograph him in the act... and blackmail him...Maybe then I would be able to afford a $3,500 mortgage... :)
6. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world... (wouldn't that be nice?)
7.OUT OF SIGHT... OUT OF MIND???
8. I was really having a bad day yesterday and to top it all off, I was starving, so I went to Dunkin Donuts and got a sausage, egg -n- cheese samich, do you know that when I got home, the bag must have ate most of my bread because I refuse to believe that woman sold me a samich without a top piece of bread... there was nothing but a piece of crust as the top piece of the croissant....and the frustration continues...see attachment!!!!

9. I don't have a CD on play right now... although I was listening to Jon B.'s COOL, CALM, RELAX album as I cleaned my house on Wednesday... which leads me to the song stuck in my head...Canton Spirituals' CLEAN UP WHAT YOU MESSED UP... maybe I need to clean up more than my apt!!!

10. Driving home from work on Monday "FRIDAY" and I saw this girl walking down the street walking a purple doug... I lie to you not (see the attachments)... you know I took a picture!!!

11. My boss came into work today with a huge knot on the top of his head... (can't wait until he falls asleep...snap-snap) I think Mrs.Owens is beating him in his sleep (YOU-GO-GIRL)... maybe she put him out and he is the guy sleeping in my car!

12. I can only know what you allow me to know about Y.O.U... LET ME IN!!!

13. I AM CURRENTLY SUPPRESSING MY FEELINGS FOR THE GOOD OF MY SANITY!!!

No comments: