Tuesday, April 22, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #6

MY RANDOM THOUGHTS/QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK 9/28

1. PATRICE IS... BEING HELD AT BAY AT A DISTANCE...
2. I keep having these dreams that I am being chased by clowns in business suits and machine guns.... My dream book doesn't explain this one, but I wish someone would!
3. TIME is a created thing, to say that you don't have time is to say that you don't want to... :(
4. So at work last week, my boss' wife was passing gas like it was free food and everyone had to have some,i kept quiet- but as always My Boss could not do the same, he talked about her like she was some random philly jawn off the street, her only reply was that her stomach was hurting, my boss sent her home early and the moment she left he overdid the spraying of the air freshener.... (she did smell like raw eggs)...is this what I have to do to go home early? LOL
5. My Boss is chillin at his desk with those feet out again...Killa Cam is back (see attachment) lol 6. On Monday, my Boss being the rude person that he is, decided to get smart with some random guy. So the guy threatens to kill my boss... the funny part about this story is the same guy had just told me that someone had shot a police officers in the face and now the police were searching the city for this guy and this world is going to hell... Apparently... HE IS DRIVING THE BUS...
7. Happy Moments, Praise GOD... Difficult moments, Seek GOD... Quiet Moments, Worship GOD... Painful Moments, Trust GOD... Every Moment, THANK GOD!!!
8. So this is disturbing, this morning I am watch the news and the same guy that threaten to kill my boss the other day was questioned yesterday in regards to that police shooting on Monday... I will be out of the office when he is released... AND I AM NOT EVEN PLAYING!!!
9. This morning I slipped and fell out of the tub (not my finest moment)... and all I could think about was the "I've fallen and can't get up commericals"~ I am getting old!!!!
10. My Ray Charles vs. Stevie Wonder Theory with a TWIST... My father left my mother when he found out she was pregnant with me (I have never even seen a picture of him)... So I have been thinking is it better to go ur whole life never having/knowing your father or is it better to have and know your father only to lose him at such a young age?... Guess I will never truly have a answer to this question... but who ever said "Its better to have loved and lost then to have never loved before"... was a L.I.A.R....
11. I am trying to account for the other 90% of my FUNDS?
12. So Jill Scott was autographing her new cd on Tuesday at best buy!!! So of course I spent most of the day explaing to many Icechips (white people) who Jill Scott was... But the worst Icechip was my team manager who said in front of Jill Scott~ "I have never heard your music before, but I saw white people in line too... and black people are actually buying, not stealing your cds, so you must be cool in my book" *** She is curtainly taking a leave of absence from best buy!!!
13. How can you miss what you n.e.v.e.r. had???

1-800-R.E.S.P.E.C.T. EXT. M.E.

No comments: