Friday, October 3, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #48

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK

1. Every Superwoman, Needs A Superman...

2. I Cut People Off And Beep My Horn at Slow drivers everyday without Thinking Twice About It... Then One Day I'm In The Car Wit My Mother And These Jerks on the road were beeping at her and flying past her and All I Could Think of Is... My Mother Should Not Be on The Road And I would Beep at her 2...lol!!!

3. Did My First Bootleg Cleaning On One Of The Senior Citizens At The Center- It Wasn't All That Bad, I Made A Quick Buck And Her 5 Teeth Are The Cleanest They Have Ever Been! You Better Hurry And Book Ur Appointment... I'm running out of Sterilized Instruments!!!

4. So How old do Lil Boys have to be before their Mothers Stops Making Them Use and come into the Woman's Bathroom with them? This Lil Boy In The Hospital was 10 years old wit a mmustache and a Sidekick...lol

5. There Is Absolutely No Reason That Justifies You Getting Tips Put On Ur Toe Nail(s) And Wit That Being Said... How Much do they charge, And Is A Design Included On The Big Toe?

6. Why Is Best Buy Collecting New And Used Shoes For Some Soul Foundation! Whats Worst then looking at people drop off their stinky shoes is the fact that People Have Been Asking Me All Day How Much Are We Selling Those Old School- High Top- White- Princess Cut- Reebok's For? Please Sir... Just take them!!!

7. Did anyone see my high tech camera in the NEW Tyler Perry Movie- The Family that Prays?... Jockin Ricepatty... My GLOVE will be in a up and coming movie being released in November!!!

8. Why was I at the Nail Salon Getting a pedicure and the Freakin Chinese Lady was nodding off on me- I had to kick her twice. When she was done, I told her in Japanese that since she was only awake for half the Service I was ONLY paying half the fee...

9. Is It Still Considered A Nice Gesture If You Get Someone Thing Only Because U Want To Use It Yourself?... BTW- Surprise, I Got You Something!!!

10. Each One... Teach One...

11. Am I too Old To Learn How To Ride A Skateboard, Maybe I should start with a bike and then down-size?

12. So I was at best buy last night and this woman was standing outside in the rain crying harder than her baby, because her boyfriend apparently dropped her off all the way from North NJ to hook up with some other Jawn... She had no money and no ride and asked me for my help. So me being the person I am, I came out my pockets and gave her cab fare. Don't you know this Wench (Literally) waited 5 mins before walking to her car and driving off... NO MORE MS. NICE GAL!!!

13. I'm Scared to try cuz im scared to fail
I'm scared to die cuz im scared of hell
I'm scared to kiss-scared to hug
I'm scared of sex cuz im scared to touch
I'm scared to look cuz im scared to see
I'm scared of you cuz im scared of me

I'm scared to fly cuz im scared to crash
I'm scared to move on so i live in the past
I'm scared to fight cuz im scared to bleed
I'm scared of love cuz im scared he'll leave
I'm scared of drugs Im scared to drink
I'm scared to swim cuz im scared to sink...
This may sound silly but its true So dont pretend it aint you too We all afraid of something here Cuz you aint human with out fear
~Jazmine Sullivan "FEAR"

1 comment:

Ash Boogie said...

its friday. . . where's the new ones?