Friday, October 3, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #47

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK

1. I am a Superwoman...

2. Coming Out Of My Job On Friday And I Didnt Know It Was Raining So I Started To Run Down The Stairs To Get To My Car And Dont You Know I Busted My Butt In A Puddle Of Mud!

3. BUSTED... DISGUSTED... AND CANT BE TRUST... So My former Boss at the Real Estate Company really thought it was acceptable to call me this week and tell me he wanted to have a sexual relationship with me in exchange for money? ... HELL TO THE NAH!!! Did I mention how DISGUESTED I am, this really takes the Cake... Please someone erase my mind of this conversation IMMEDIATELY!!!

4. Making that 5 hour drive to Pittsburgh possibly driving like a bat out of Hell- got lil wayne bumpin in the car- everyone jammin to "Ms. Officer" when I hear the real "Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,(Like a cop car)" with lights in my rear view mirrior!

5. ...Continued... So my Linesister (I won't mention which one) tells me to tell the Po-Po that she just got her period and that's why we were speeding like bats out of hell-tryin to get a rest stop! Talkin about-that worked once for her! Hahahaha- Didn't work today Dana!!!

6. When I Think About What I Want To Do, I First Think About What My Enemy Does Not Want Me To Do...

7. Watching My 8 Yr Old Cousin This Weekend And I Ask Him If He Wanted To Call His Mother To Check On Her And This Lil Boy Says "No, I Need Some Time To Myself". What Does This Child Know About Personal Time?

8. Only in Baltimore can you wake up at 8 in the morning to a plate full of crabs!!! I'm missing Bmore already!!!

9. The Name On My Car Insurance Is Your Fault! Lol

10. I am so Blessed to have a Lovely, Beautiful, Thoughtful, Crazy, Mentally Distrubed, God Fearing Family!!! I like to think of myself as the Glue!!!

11. Can you tell me why do they give hurricanes name? PATRICE is coming to a town near you...

12. What do you do if you find $20 in the middle of the street and then some crackhead comes up to you askin you if you found any money? Well I made her identify the $20bill? Nope she couldn't even do it! Finders Keepers...

13. Oh its Something About A Women Thats Wants- But Dont Need You... Thats the Kinda Girl You Need... I AM MISS INDEPENDENT!!!

Love or Hate me... But you will RESPECT ME!!!!

No comments: