Wednesday, March 19, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #4

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #4

1. Everything I'm not, Made me Everything I am...
2. So I am walking on Broad Street on Tuesday and this man is walking up to students asking them for money... Well this girl gets the idea to walk up to him and asks if he has any changed to spare... (I am dumbfounded at this point)... Do you know that this man gives this girl 50 cent and tells her to use it wisely... what makes the whole situation sad is she kept the money... WE HAVE TO DO BETTER...
3. I have last than 2 months to take the G.R.E. again... :(
4. So my boss drops his sandwich on the floor yesterday... he thinks I didn't see it... and this jerk has the nerve to ask me if I wanted it... What makes it even WORST is that he continues to eat the sandwich... (I don't know if I should be mad he was gonna give a sandwich that fell on the floor or if I should be disgusted that he ate off the ground...?)
5. A apple a day... takes your sorrows away... :)
6. Someone stole my mother's car yesterday outside her job... and returned it this morning with a full tank of gas...lmao... it works for me...
7. In reflecting on craziness...A police officer pulled me over... so my heart is beating a mile per minute, the officer (young African American woman) comes to my window... So of course I'm trying to think- what did I do and what tickets do I already have... She says to me... "Are you a Delta... I am interested in your organ-iz-ation, and I just wanted to know when are yall pledging again?"... She was CRAZY... WE DON'T DO CRAZY (weird... but not crazy)!!!
8. I am really happy that my best-friend is no longer selling knives door to door... (lol)
9. At best buy last night some guy gives me a long lecture about how I should purchase the 50 cent album, and how Curtis is so much better than the Graduation... blah..blah...blah... so I asked him did he buy the album yet and he said "Nah, I burned it"... I am surrounded by foolishness!!!! 10. "I'm scared to fall in love, I'm scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last!"...ANONYMOUS
11. Someone calls my phone yesterday and I am busin it up with them on the phone for like ten minutes... it wasn't until the 9th minute that I realized I didn't know who I was talking too... turned out to be a wrong number (Stacey was very nice though... I might call her later)... I think I was just happy my phone rang... ;)
12. Have you ever listen to a story that someone was telling you and you realized that story originated with you and the person changed the story around to put themselves in the story... how dare you use my material...lol
13. Whats up with you and H.I.M?.... I don't know... please stop asking me


"...When the road you're trudging seems all up hill..."

No comments: