Wednesday, March 19, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK #3

Random Thoughts/ Questions of the Week

1. In reflecting on this week... I realized that I had to turn away from the sun to finally see the light...!!!!
2. I went to the beach with my family on Monday... and I called myself showing the young bucks how to do a real hand stand... little did I know that my top was not fully secured... I spent 5 mins. trying to get my top back on and another 15 mins getting a lecture from the life guard about how this was not a nudest beach and how parents (mothers) were upset at me!!!!
3. My sister is not going back to school this semester and my brother has started smoking cigarettes... this stresses me out....
4. Sooner or later? (Life passes most people by while they're busy making plans for it)
5 ... NOW!!!
6. So my boss is going bald and refuses to admit it... Every other Tues. he goes to the barber shop and gets his hair trimmed and dyed jet black... well his barber is on vacation so he lets his wife dye his hair on Thursday... Now he is walking around with black dye running down the side of his face... And I don't have my camera on me :(
7. (Aging Denial) It must run in the Family because his wife is telling me how she had to go to the Hospital on Wednesday because she tried to glue fake eye lashes on and glued her eye shut (what was she using Gorilla Glue?)...
8. I have a 17 year old doug that is forced (by my aunt) to wear a children's diaper because she can not control herself... its really sad and hilarious at the same time... You should see my aunt change her diaper!!!!
9. I miss Bmore...
10. It was not the A.P.P.L.E. on the tree... but the pair in the garden...
11. After my accident (near death experience) I have realized that I am not afraid of dying... I just don't want too...
12. I showed a house on Friday and the gentleman was cross-eyed/ and didn't speak good English... And he had the nerve to keep pointing at the different things that he wanted to be fixed... I was all confused/ and he was frustrated... Finally he tells me... "look where I say... not where I point"... why was he pointing then?

No comments: